Certified ASE Master Automotive Tech Requirements:
- A Level Qualifications; including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
- ASE Certification Required, or Dealer Experience with Certificates
- 5+ Years of Service Technician Experience Required
- Positive, Friendly Attitude, along with a Customer Service Mentality
- Must Enjoy Working in a Fast-Paced Environment
- Must be a Team Player
- Must Perform Quality Work, Every Time; and Keep Your Work Area Clean
- Must Want to be the Best
- Must Have a Passion to Continue to Learn New Technology, Repair and Service Procedures
- Must be able to Diagnose, Maintain, and Repair Vehicle Automotive Systems; including Engine, Transmission, Electrical Steering, Suspension, brakes, Air Conditioning, etc.
Even if you have never worked in an independent shop, and you’ve only worked at a Dealer; we invite you to talk to us and find out more about our shop, our work, and our area. No warranty-work here – get paid fairly on EVERY job!