Apprentice Technician Program
- A Genuine Desire to Serve People
- A Desire to Work as Part of a Team, Where People are Priority
- Motivated with a Thirst to Learn & Grow
- Ability to Thrive in a High-Volume, Fast-Paced Environment
- Strong Organizational Skills with Ability to Prioritize & Manage Time
- Mechanically Inclined
- Strong Aptitude for Working with Computers & New Technology
- Valid Driver’s License & Clean Driving Record
- Have a Professional Appearance
- Keep Your Work Area Organized & Clean
- 1-2 Years Automotive Maintenance Experience or Training in an Automotive School Program at the High School or College Level
Here's What You'll Be Doing as an Apprentice Technician:
- Digital Vehicle Inspections
- Oil Services
- Tire Services
- Routine Maintenance & Repairs
- Basic Fluid Services
- Progress Through our 4-5 Year Apprenticeship Program
- Complete Weekly Online Classes
- Job Shadow and Learn From our Lead Technicians
- Complete Ongoing In-House Training
- This is a Full-Time Position with a Monday-Friday Work Week
- The Apprenticeship Program also Requires you to Study and Complete Homework
- Bonus: Toolbox and Base Tools will be Provided for You. After You Complete One Year in our Program the Tools will be Yours!
Are you a Lube Technician and tired of not advancing? Do you love technology and want to move forward in a career that's challenging?
At Graham Auto Repair we have a Washington State Certified Apprenticeship Program that can be completed in 4-5 years, depending on your prior experience in the Automotive Industry. This program combines weekly online classes with in-house, ongoing training. The best candidate for this program will have either 1-2 years’ experience as an entry-level Technician, or prior Automotive schooling & training in High School or at the College level. The ultimate goal is for you to complete this program and become a Master Technician. This will enable you to have very high earning wages. The Toolbox and base-level Tools will be provided for you to start. After you complete at least one year in our Apprentice Program, the tools will be yours!
We encourage you to research more about who we are before applying. You can find out more information about us by browsing our website and our social media. We are on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube and Twitter. We look forward to getting to know you and for the possibility of serving with you at Graham Auto Repair.
Related keywords: Automotive Technician, Automotive Mechanic, Automotive Repair Shop, Apprenticeship Program, Automotive Apprentice Technician, Apprentice Program