Are you tired of not advancing as a Lube Technician, and of being stuck on the Lube Rack? Do you love technology and want to start a career that's challenging?
At Graham Auto Repair we have a Washington State Certified Apprenticeship Program that can be completed in 4-5 years, depending on your prior experience as an Automotive Technician. This program combines weekly online classes with our own in-house, ongoing training. The best candidate for this program will have either 1-2 years’ experience as an entry-level Technician, or prior Automotive schooling & training in High School or at the College level. The ultimate goal is for you to complete this program and become a Master Technician, which will enable you to have very high earning wages. The Toolbox and base-level Tools will be provided for you to start. After you have completed one year in our program, the tools will be yours!
We value training and growth in all positions at our Shop, and we are always looking for opportunities to invest in our Team, whether that is through our regular Team Meetings, or our in-house, paid training. Read below for more details on this opportunity.
Apprentice Technician Requirements:
- A Genuine Desire to Serve People
- A Desire to Work as Part of a Team, Where People are Priority
- Motivated with a Thirst to Learn & Grow
- Ability to Thrive in a High-Volume, Fast-Paced Environment
- Strong Organizational Skills with Ability to Prioritize & Manage Time
- Mechanically Inclined
- Strong Aptitude for Working with Computers & New Technology
- Valid Driver’s License & Clean Driving Record
- Have a Professional Appearance
- 1-2 Years Automotive Maintenance Experience or Training in an Automotive School Program at the High School or College Level
Here's What You'll Be Doing as an Apprentice Technician:
- Digital Vehicle Inspections
- Oil Services
- Tire Services
- Routine Maintenance & Repairs
- Basic Fluid Services
- Progress Through our 4-5 Year Apprenticeship Program
- Complete Weekly Online Classes
- Job Shadow and Learn From our Lead Technicians
- Complete Ongoing In-House Training
- Keep Your Work Area Organized & Clean
- Bonus: Toolbox and Base Tools will be Provided for You. After You Complete One Year in our Program the Tools will be Yours!