Are you a Lube Technician and tired of not advancing?
Do you love technology and want to move forward in a career that's challenging?
At Graham Auto Repair we have a Washington State Certified Apprenticeship Program that can be completed in 4-5 years, depending on your prior experience in the Automotive Industry. This program combines weekly online classes with in-house, ongoing training. The best candidate for this program will have either 1-2 years’ experience as an entry-level Technician, or prior Automotive schooling & training in High School or at the College level. The ultimate goal is for you to complete this program and become a Master Technician. This will enable you to have very high earning wages. The Toolbox and base-level Tools will be provided for you to start.
Apprentice Technician Requirements:
- A Genuine Desire to Serve People
- A Desire to Work as Part of a Team, Where People are Priority
- Motivated with a Thirst to Learn & Grow
- Ability to Thrive in a High-Volume, Fast-Paced Environment
- Strong Organizational Skills with Ability to Prioritize & Manage Time
- Mechanically Inclined
- Strong Aptitude for Working with Computers & New Technology
- Valid Driver’s License & Clean Driving Record
- Have a Professional Appearance
- Keep Your Work Area Organized & Clean
- 1-2 Years Automotive Maintenance Experience or Training in an Automotive School Program at the High School or College Level
Here's What You'll Be Doing as an Apprentice Technician:
- Digital Vehicle Inspections
- Oil Services
- Tire Services
- Routine Maintenance & Repairs
- Basic Fluid Services
- Progress Through our 4-5 Year Apprenticeship Program
- Complete Weekly Online Classes
- Job Shadow and Learn From our Lead Technicians
- Complete Ongoing In-House Training
- This is a Full-Time Position with a Monday-Friday Work Week
- The Apprenticeship Program also Requires you to Study and Complete Homework
- Bonus: Toolbox and Base Tools will be Provided for You. After You Complete One Year in our Program the Tools will be Yours!
How do I apply?
You can apply directly on our website by clicking below. You can also download the PDF or stop by our shop to pick-up an application in person. Please submit an up-to-date resume that documents your employment experience. After you apply we will contact you to set up an interview.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Related keywords: Automotive Technician, Automotive Mechanic, Automotive Repair Shop, Apprenticeship Program, Automotive Apprentice Technician, Apprentice Program