ASE Certified Master Technician
Thank you for your interest in joining our Team!
We are seeking ASE Certified Master Technicians with at least 5 or more years of professional/paid experience. We have a very competitive pay scale with bonuses, which are dependent on: your experience, ASE Certifications, and productivity. The Technicians on our Team complete Diagnostic Tests, perform regular Maintenance Services, and replace worn or damaged components. They troubleshoot and repair a variety of Engine Systems to keep our customers safely on the road. We are a very busy shop! Together our Team has built a strong, trusted reputation with our customers and in our community. Our Auto Techs carefully manage their time to ensure that services are completed on schedule, which keeps our shop as efficient and productive as possible.
- A-Level Qualifications are Required; including Diagnostics, Electrical and Engine Repair
- ASE Certification Required and/or Dealer Experience with Certificates
- 5+ Years of Professional Automotive Technician Experience is Required
- A Valid State Driver's License & Clean Driving Record is Required
- Your Own Tools are Required
- Each Tech must be able to Maintain a Clean & Safe Work Area
- Must have a Positive Attitude, a Customer Service Mentality and be a Team Player
- Must Enjoy Working in a very Fast-Paced Environment
- Must Have a Passion & Desire to Continue Learning
- Must be able to Document & Communicate Detailed Descriptions of Diagnostics & Repairs
- Must be able to Diagnose, Maintain & Repair multiple Vehicle Systems; including Engine, Transmission, Electrical, Steering, Suspension, Brakes, Air Conditioning, etc.
Training is important. As a Technician at Graham Auto Repair, you can expect to complete at least 40 hours per year of Paid Training. Techs received a bonus to their paycheck for each current ASE Certification that they hold.
Productivity is also important. We provide up-to-date and top of the line equipment in our shop for our Technicians. Our Team meets for daily morning meetings, to carefully manage their time, and ensure that services are completed on schedule. This communiciation keeps our shop as efficient and productive as possible!
We are a very busy shop!
Together our Team has built a strong, trusted reputation with our customers and in our community. Our customers trust us with vehicles of all different makes and models for a variety of maintenance and repairs.
Please let us know if there is a specific area of diagnostics, type of vehicle, or a vehicle system that you specialize in. The Technicians on our Team complete Diagnostic Tests, perform regular Maintenance Services, and replace worn or damaged components. They troubleshoot and repair a variety of Engine Systems to keep our customers safely on the road.
How do I apply?
You can apply directly on our website by clicking below. You can also download the PDF or stop by our shop to pick-up an application in person. Please submit an up-to-date resume that documents your employment experience as an Automotive Technician. After you apply you will receive an email from our Hiring Manager who will set-up a date and time for an interview. We encourage you to research more about who we are before applying. You can find out more information about us by browsing our website and our social media. We are on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube, Twitter, and Pinterest.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Related keywords: ASE Certified Master Technician, Automotive Technician, Automotive Mechanic, Automotive Repair Shop, Diesel Mechanic, Diesel Technician, Diesel Repair Shop