Do you feel like you're part of something that's improving the Automotive Industry? Are you looking for a team that cares about your family life? Do you work on the weekends and want to have that time off? When you build your career at Graham Auto Repair, we can give you all of this and more!
What does a day at work look like as an ASE Certified Master Technician?
- In addition to performing diagnostics, you can expect to complete maintenance services & repairs.
- Expect to work on a variety of vehicle systems, including engine, transmission, electrical, brakes, air conditioning, steering & suspension.
- We have customers with vehicles of all different makes & models.
- Our Technicians document & communicate detailed descriptions of the work they perform.
- We perform digital vehicle inspections on every vehicle.
- This is a very fast-paced environment in a community where we have built trust with our customers.
- Our Technicians work together as a team to keep our customers safely on the road!
How does our pay work?
- ASE Certified Master Technician Pay Range: $60,060 - $88,400 Annually.
- Pay is dependent on experience, skill level & weekly bonuses earned.
- Technicians are paid Flat Rate, which includes a Weekly Guarantee. Always have a paycheck!
- Weekly bonuses can be earned for current ASE Certifications and personal productivity.
- Note: Technicians can choose to be paid hourly until comfortable with our systems. It's our job to prove how our flat rate system can be more beneficial for you!
What are some benefits of building your career with us?
- 5-day work week, have your weekends off.
- Paid weekly on Fridays.
- Continuous paid training throughout the year.
- Medical, dental & IRA with company match.
- State-of-the-art equipment in a well-organized shop with multiple bays.
- Digital inspections & live daily reports.
- A leadership team that wants to hear your voice & is willing to learn, so they can grow.
- Team meetings, outings & activities - our team is a family!
What are some requirements for an ASE Certified Master Technician?
- A1-A9 and L1 ASE Certifications are required. Must provide current copies to keep on file.
- 5 or more years of professional, on-the-job experience as an automotive technician.
- 3 or more years of diagnostic experience.
- A valid state driver's license & clean driving record is required.
- Your own tools are required.
- Ability to maintain a clean & safe work area.
- Positive attitude, customer service mentality, team player.
- Enjoy working in a very fast-paced environment.
- Ability to document & communicate detailed descriptions of diagnostics & repairs performed.
- Ability to diagnose, maintain & repair multiple vehicle systems, based on your current skill level. With a passion & desire to continue learning & training as part of our team!
Training is important. As a Technician at Graham Auto Repair, you can expect to complete at least 40 hours per year of Paid Training. Techs receive a bonus to their paycheck for each current ASE Certification that they hold.
Productivity is important. We provide up-to-date and top-of-the-line equipment in our shop for our Technicians. Our Team meets daily for morning meetings to carefully manage their time and ensure that services are completed on schedule. We also have monthly one-on-one meetings for open communication about training and growth. We expect our leadership team to be open to hearing the unvarnished truth without ego, and to listen generously. This communication keeps our shops as efficient and productive as possible!
How do I Apply?
You can apply directly on our website by clicking below. You can also download the PDF or stop by our shop to pick-up an application in person. Please submit an up-to-date resume that documents your employment experience as an Automotive Technician. After you apply, our Hiring Team will contact you to set-up an interview. We look forward to getting to know you!
Related keywords: ASE Certified Master Technician, Automotive Technician, Automotive Mechanic, Automotive Repair Shop, Diesel Mechanic, Diesel Technician, Diesel Repair Shop, Diagnostic Technician, Experienced Mechanic