Estimator & Service Team Assistant
Thank you for your interest in joining our Team!
For the Estimator position we are looking to add someone to our team that enjoys serving people and thrives in a fast-paced environment. It is imperative that you have a strong knowledge of the Automotive Industry, including vehicles, services, and parts. A primary role for this position will be creating estimates of the parts and labor for vehicle repairs and maintenance services. You will also be assisting in answering the phones, scheduling appointments, transporting specialty parts, shuttling customers, and assisting the Service Team with any additional tasks as needed.
The Estimator & Service Team Assistant Position at Graham Auto Repair is a position with room to grow! We value training and growth in all positions at our Shop, and we are always looking for opportunities to invest in our Team. We do this through regularly scheduled Team Meetings and though paid training throughout the year.
Estimator & Service Team Assistant Requirements:
- In-depth Knowledge of Automotive Services, Vehicles & Parts
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills & Genuine Desire to Serve People
- Courteous & Clear Telephone Voice with Enthusiastic Personality
- Desire to Work as Part of a Team, Where People are Priority
- Motivated with a Thirst to Learn & Grow
- Ability to Thrive in a High-Volume, Fast-Paced Environment
- Strong Organizational Skills with Ability to Prioritize & Manage Time Efficiently
- Have a Professional Appearance
- Valid Driver’s License & Clean Driving Record
- Excellent Keyboarding Skills (Typing Test for WPM required
- Strong Aptitude for Working with Computers & New Technology
- High Knowledge of English Grammar and Spelling
Here's What You'll Be Doing as an Estimator & Assistant:
- Creating Estimates of Parts & Labor for Repair & Maintenance Services
- Answering Phones & Scheduling Appointments
- Becoming Knowledgeable with our Systems
- Becoming Knowledgeable About All Services We Offer
- Flowing Between Multiple Tasks Quickly, as Needed
- Shuttling Customers & Picking up/Dropping off Vehicles
- Transporting Specialty Parts
- Following Established Policies
- Satisfactorily Completing Daily Paperwork Procedures
How do I apply?
You can apply directly on our website by clicking below. You can also download the PDF or stop by our shop to pick-up an application in person. Please submit an up-to-date resume that documents your employment experience. After you apply you will receive an email from our Hiring Manager who will set-up a date and time for an interview. We encourage you to research more about who we are before applying. You can find more information by browsing our website and our social media. We are on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube, Twitter, and Pinterest.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Related Key Words: Estimator, Service Team Assistant, Junior Service Advisor, Automotive Repair Shop