Experienced Automotive Technician Job
Thank you for your interest in joining our Team! We are seeking an Automotive Technician with at least 4 years of professional, on-the-job experience.
Are you a Tech who is looking to join a team that’s more like family? Are you looking for a career where your Mechanic skills are appreciated, your personal time is valued, and continued paid training is expected? Graham Auto Repair is growing! We are looking for experienced Technicians to partner with us and take our well-established shop to the next level! If you are interested in learning more about joining our team please read more details below. You can Apply directly on our website!
Why Should you Join us at Graham Auto Repair?
- We have a Sign-on Bonus for qualified Technicians, depending on your experience.
- We have a very competitive pay scale that’s based on experience.
- We have bonuses based on productivity & ASE certifications.
- We offer paid-training throughout the year, as well as ASE Certification reimbursement.
- We offer 80% paid individual Medical & Vision Insurance.
- We offer Dental & Dependent’s Insurance at an additional cost.
- We offer IRA with a 3% Company Match, upon eligibility.
- Our team accrues 1 hour per week of paid time off and receives 6 paid holidays per year, after the probation period.
- Our team is paid every Friday via direct deposit.
- Our shop is closed on the weekends and in the evenings.
- Our team holds meetings and team activities throughout the year.
What are the Requirements to Join Our Team?
- 4 Years of Professional on-the-job Automotive Technician Experience is Required
- ASE Certifications are Preferred
- A Valid State Driver’s license & Clean Driving Record is Required
- Your Own Tools are Required
- Each Tech must be Able to Maintain a Clean & Safe Work Area
- Must have a Positive Attitude, a Customer Service Mentality and be a Team Player
- Must be able to Document & Communicate Detailed Descriptions of Diagnostics & Repairs
- Must be able to Diagnose, Maintain & Repair Multiple Vehicle Systems; Including Engine, Transmission, Electrical, Steering, Suspension, Brakes, Air Conditioning, etc.
Watch this video on our YouTube Channel for a small look at what it's like to be part of our Team!
Training is important!
As a Technician at Graham Auto Repair you can expect to complete at least 40 hours per year of Paid Training. Techs receive a bonus to their paycheck for each current ASE Certification that they hold.
Productivity is also important!
Our Team meets for daily Morning Meetings to carefully manage our time and ensure that services are completed on schedule. This communication keeps our shop as efficient and productive as possible.
We are a very busy shop!
Together our Team has built a strong, trusted reputation with our customers and in our community. Our customers trust us with vehicles of all different makes and models for a variety of maintenance and repairs.
Please let us know if there is a specific area of diagnostics, type of vehicle, or system that you specialize in. The Technicians on our Team complete Diagnostic Tests, perform regular Maintenance Services, and replace worn or damaged components. They troubleshoot and repair a variety of Engine Systems to keep our customers safely on the road.
How do I apply?
Click on the Link to apply on our Website. Please submit an up-to-date Resume that documents your employment experience as a Technician. After you apply, you will receive an email from our Hiring Manager who will set-up a date and time for an interview. We encourage you to check us out on Social Media to learn more about who we are. We are on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest & Twitter.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Call Us: 253-847-2221
Visit Our Shop: 22217 Meridian Ave E, Graham, WA 98338