We are still open during this time.
Please see below some of the steps we are taking to ensure the Health and Safety of our Team and our Customers.
In light of the ongoing Coronavirus COVID-19, we would like to assure you that our Team here at Graham Auto Repair is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy environment in our Shop for both our employees and our customers. We are closely monitoring the on-going outbreak, and we are taking steps to ensure that our processes follow the guidelines and recommendations of the CDC (Center for Disease Control) and WHO (World Health Organization).
We require all of our employees to use frequent hand-washing, as this is one of the best steps to remove potential germs that could spread COVID-19. If any of our employees are sick, especially with flu-like symptoms, we ask them to stay home and we encourage our customers to do the same. If you are sick please call us to re-schedule your appointment for a later date; and continue to use frequent hand-washing for your own health and safety, as well.
We hope that these things will help to ease any stress or concerns you may have about having your vehicle serviced at this time. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call us. We look forward to serving you!
White Glove Service
- To contact us: Use texting, email and phone calls. Limit as much face to face contact as possible.
- If your car is making a strange noise that you need us to hear: Call us and we will listen to the noise over the phone rather than in person.
- Digital Health Inspection: We always take photos and videos of your vehicle during inspections. We can send you these by text or email, whichever you prefer.
- No-Touch Option: Pay by credit card over the phone.
- Drop off: If you prefer not to enter our shop, you can use our Key Drop-Box and drop off your car in our parking lot. Just call us to let us know when you are coming. You can drop off your car the night before your services, or the day of. Just let us know.
- Pick up: If you prefer not to leave your home, we will pick up your car, service your car, then return your car to your home after services are completed.
- Car Keys: Only provide us with the key needed to drive your car (remove extra key chains and keys). To limit contact, leave your key somewhere accessible outside of your home, right before our arrival. We will sanitize your key before returning your car.
- Employee who picks up and drops off your car: Will wear gloves when picking up and dropping off your car and will sanitize your car before and after services.
- Sanitize at pick-up and drop-off: Car key, door handle, steering wheel, gear shift, buttons to roll up & down windows & unlock doors, adjustment buttons for seat, seat-belt buckles, etc.
Customer Areas Inside Our Shop
- Steering wheels: Steering Wheel Covers used during services, removed after completed.
- Vehicles Sanitized before and after services: Door handles, keys, gear shift, buttons, etc.
- Loaner Vehicles: Cleaned and sanitized between customers
- Only one pen at point of sale area. Sanitized after each use.
- Credit Card Machine: Credit card held only by customer. Machine cleaned after each use.
- Removed temporarily: Candy, food and snack items in Coffee Bar area.
- Coffee machine: Keurig with single use pods only. Clean the button & Coffee area after each use.
- No touch garbage can in Coffee Bar area.
- Hand washing sink in coffee area with anti-bacterial soap.
- Waiting Room: Removed half of the chairs & spread them out to keep space between customers while waiting. (We still have a couch for family members who want to sit close to each other.)
- Sanitized between customers: Waiting area chairs & couch, backs & arms of chairs, tables & counters, remote control.
- Removed temporarily: Kid’s toys and magazines in the waiting area.
- Restrooms: Cleaned and sanitized between uses. Anti-bacterial soap and paper towels are fully stocked.
Removed Temporarily to Prevent the Potential Spread of Germs
- Kid's Toys & Play Area in Waiting Room
- Magazines in Waiting Room
- Candy, Food and Snack Items in Coffee Bar
- Thank You Gifts, Normally Left for Customers in Their Vehicles After Services
We enjoy being able to regularly share all of these things with our customers. We will return all of these things to our Shop as soon as the current threat of Coronavirus COVID-19 is lowered. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience that all of these changes may cause. We thank you for your continued patience and understanding.
Check Back Here For Updates.
We Look Forward to Serving You!
Follow us on Social Media:
Find Our Auto Shop: