We are still open during this time.
Please see below some of the steps we are taking to ensure the Health and Safety of our Team and our Customers.
In light of the ongoing Coronavirus COVID-19, we would like to assure you that our Team at Graham Auto Repair is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy environment in our Shop for both our employees and our customers. We constantly monitor the changing guidelines and recommendations to ensure that our Team is up to date in our processes.
All of our employees use frequent hand-washing. This is one of the best steps to remove potential germs! Our Team wear masks and maintain social distancing. We have masks available for your use if you do not have one. If any of our employees are sick, especially with flu-like symptoms, we ask them to stay home and encourage our customers to do the same. If you are sick and need to re-schedule your appointment for a later date, please give us a call 253-847-2221.
We hope these things help ease any concerns you have about getting your vehicle serviced. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call. We look forward to serving you!
White Glove Service
- To contact us: Use texting, email and phone calls. Limit as much face to face contact as possible.
- If your car is making a strange noise that you need us to hear: Call us and we will listen to the noise over the phone rather than in person.
- Digital Health Inspection: We always take photos and videos of your vehicle during inspections. We can send you these by text or email, whichever you prefer.
- No-Touch Option: Pay by credit card over the phone.
- Drop off: If you prefer not to enter our shop, you can use our Locked Key Drop-Box. Just call us to let us know when you are coming.
- Local Pick-Up & Drop-Off: If you prefer not to leave your home, we will pick up your car, then return your car to your home after your services are complete.
Inside Our Shop
- Steering wheels: Steering wheel covers used during services, removed after completed.
- Loaner Vehicles: Cleaned and sanitized between customers.
- Credit Card Machine: Credit card held only by customer. Machine cleaned after each use.
- Snack Bar: Our snacks are back! We have changed the snacks to pre-packaged items only. If you feel comfortable taking a snack, we have cold drinks in our fridge and snacks on the counter!
- Coffee Machine: Our Keurig is available with single use pods. We also have pre-packaged teas, cream and sweeteners available.
- No touch garbage can in Coffee/Snack Bar area.
- Hand washing sink in Coffee/Snack Bar area with anti-bacterial soap. Hand sanitizer is available as well.
- Waiting Room: We still have a waiting area for you if you are comfortable hanging out during your visit. We ask our customers to wear masks and have seating available with space to encourage social distancing.
- Removed temporarily: Kid’s toys and magazines in the waiting area.
We Look Forward to Serving You!
Follow us on Social Media:
Locate Us on Google Maps: